Blessed thomas holford catholic college, Urban Road, Altrincham, WA15 8HT
Tel: 0161 911 8090
?Blessed Thomas Holford Catholic College is an outstanding school.?
We are an 11-16 Mathematics and ICT Specialist College with 784 pupils on roll. We have been judged Outstanding in every area by Ofsted and achieve excellent GCSE results. The school is highly regarded and oversubscribed.
ICT Development Technician / Website Developer
£20,198 - Scale 5 Point 23 (pay award pending)
Full Time - Full Year
36.25 hours per week
We are seeking to appoint an ICT Development Technician with the following skills:
· Educated to degree level or have IT qualifications to level 3 or higher. Relevant qualifications e.g. Microsoft Certified Professional, CISCO would be an advantage
· Have recent experience of working with Apple Mac servers and desktops in a support capacity
· Experience working with Mac's / PC's in a support / repair capacity
· Have experience supporting Macs connecting to Exchange email servers
· Experience of Windows and Apple Mac based systems, networking, routers, printers etc. is desirable
· Knowledge of Apple Mac hardware and software with a willingness to train others in Apple Mac systems
· You will oversee two Apple Mac suites and our future Sixth Form and therefore initiative and enthusiasm are vital
· Advise the senior management team on future ICT needs
· A good communicator with an ability to work within a team is essential
· Enthusiasm and a passion for ICT who will research the latest products and their impact on our school
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please contact school to arrange
Further details and application forms are available on the College Website: www.bth.trafford.sch.uk or from Mrs J Oliver by telephone or e-mail: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 14th May 2010 at noon
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Criminal Records Bureau.